• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stoopid Joints

thistle

I HATE my knees.......really really HATE them.

I have no cartiledge in my left knee and very little in my right (basically the onset of osteoarthritis). Most days it's fine, but tonight.....it hurts like HELL ! I'm completely unable to straighten my left leg, it gets halfway straight then it feels like someone is driving daggers in the back of my knee cap.

Apologies to Bertha, Dazlet and snowy for signing out of msn so abruptly earlier but I had to go writhe about in pain for a wee while
<
. So I managed to (literally) crack my knee so I could straighten the leg and had a wee kip. Unfortunately when I woke up and stood up, my knee had other ideas.....it REFUSED to let me stand up and just gave way under me.

Now I COULD sit here with my leg nicely bent..no pain whatsoever, but if I do that it will seize up and refuse to move again. So.....I have to sit here swinging my leg around like a bloody loony to keep it mobile, it's not too sore if I don't try to straighten it too much. Except.....I can feel my poor old bones grinding against each other with no nice cushioney cartiledge between them.

On the plus side at least I know that it only gets this sore every now and again so I haven't got long to walk around looking like a geriatric (I hope)

So if anyone happens to see new knees on ebay for a reasonable price, let me know
<

Werbung:
Awwww T that sounds so sucky!

This is about the best I could find on ebay but I figured, what with the miracles of modern-day surgery, we could do some sort of transplant. Right up to the hips, because not only would you have bendable knees, you'd also have those sexy, sleek legs all dolls have.

<

Cheer up T. Remember: You'll get steel pins in your knees before long and then you wont have to worry anymore! Except maybe rusting....

Erm...

<

You're so clever P, I now have my heart set on a full leg transplant ...I think while I'm at it I should just get bionic legs tho, then I could do the leaping over cars and chasing baddies thing.

*orders wonder woman outfit*

<

I think I should be a mixture of the two, I mean bionic woman is amazing but wonder woman has those nifty little bracelets that can deflect bullets...what girl doesn't want them?

<

<

Bullet proof! That certainly is strong competition for Bionic Woman. Can Wonder Woman fly? Cos, in that case, you wouldn't even need to worry about having extra special knees cos you'd never ahve to use them! You could jsut fly everywhere.

Doesn't Wonder Woman have that whip? Or am I thinking of another super hero?

*hopes she hasn't made a fool of herself*

<

Thisty, I have to profusely apologise, I only just saw this
<
Solly
<

You poor thingy, tis ouchy huh? *massage thisty knees* All better? I wish I had the healing touch, I make it all go away then. Maybe you should revisit your doctor
<

Remember though... Snowy luffs ya
<

Werbung:
<

Stoopid joints being good joints again
<

for the moment anyway.

And YES P........wonder woman did have a rather funky whip, I'm sure she used it to catch bad guys then she'd kinda spin them round in it til they were all tied up

<

I must get a wonder woman smiley

Back