• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Step Counters

fastchaz36

As anybody got one of those step counters?

I have just got one but it does not say how many steps it recommends you should do. Anybody know????

I put it on yesterday and just walking around the house to the shops and school I did 12000 which is alot more then I was expecting
<
but you dont usually go around counting them do you
<

I fanyone else as got one who can tell me if it as helped them and how many are best to do a day to help you loose weight that would be great
<

Thanks for reading
<

Werbung:
Your supposed to do 10,000 steps a day that dont include jiggling and other movements that may increas the count of it.. and... ten thousand steps a day can help aid in the loss of weight if you are eating properly.. like you aint gonna loose weight if your having big macs and fish and chips and all high in fat bad on hips and bum saturates foods.. the best form of weight loss is a calorie controled diet and plenty of excercise.

Although saying that counting calories and stuff is more tiresome and rather tedious to do all the time. Your best just making sure your eating the right foods such as fish chicken fresh vegetables and fruits and not covering them in loads of sauces an stuff that could have a high calorie content and ofcourse do plenty of excercise(you gotta sweat) Even an hour in the morning and an hour after your evening meal..

Another tio would be like to try and have your main meal at lunch time and then a lighter snack in the evening (dont eat anything after 7pm) and choose fruit over crisps chocolate and other snacky foods oh and drink atleast 2 litres of water a day.
<

Cheers bubbles.
<

I'm doing more then that amount of steps a day, plus step twice a week and Khai bo once a week
<

Trying to eat healthy have small breakfast, lots of fruit, been having 3ltr of water a day, especially when im working out because i'm sweating like mad, so it must be doing me some good
<
eating half portion on other meals that I would usually which is annoying sometimes, because I am still hungry afterwards but just get some fruit and drink loads of water and diet coke
<

Got another 10lb I won't to loose, I have lost nearly 3 stone in just under 7 months *pats self on back*
<

<

Oooooo well done skinny bum
<
i need to loose another 3-4 stone lol
<
im too lazy to do excercise
<
well not to lazy i do enough walkin during the day and if i was to do stuff like sit up my back keeps going
<

you do plenty of working around to spot all of the totty in skimpy clothing bubbles
<
<

The only reason I have lost it so quick is it is all pregnacy fat, its easier if you look after yourself before babies and just after I find it easier to loose the weight straight after rather then putting it off all the time. But it as been harder this time round as it is my third harder to shift it.
Never had to work out any of the other times
<
Bummer
<
Plus as you get older its harder to burn off. Listen to me nearly 24 and moanin about age and weight lose already
<

<

Werbung:
Well we are a nation of fatties... saying that i was pretty skinny untill about 3-4 years ago.. *sigh* but least i can blame life and illness lol most of these kids that are growing up nowadays are eating the crapest of foods and are way to fat.. well some of them aint that bad but most of them are from the generation before and stuff lol *shrugs*

Back