• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sorry

AliceCoopersGirl

Im so sorry I have not been around much just lately...there is alot going on in my life at the moment.

I was not well for awhile(found a painful lump behind my ear...the lump is still there but not painful now)and a few other things are going on.

I hope to be back on at the latest by next week.

Hope everyone else is ok.xxxxx :flower4u:

Werbung:
ACG, stop apologising and you don't need to worry about being on here. We know you love us and we love you. Just get yourself well for us, that's all we ask
<

<
big hugs xxxxx

<

What snowy said lol. Miss you lots Aggie but everyone has a life and priorities away from their computer (I hope)

You take care and come back when you're good and ready.

<

Now yer making me feel guilty!

I'm sorry too for not being around as much as i should be - but until mi phone lines sorted i'm stuck using mums computure!

FORGIVE ME!

And anyway - you got a better reason than me - hope everythings ok and that your now ok?

To you all...

STOP apologising!!!!

Something I HATE is forums/websites who delete memberships, or move you into an "Inactive" User Group, or get on to people for not being on the site regularly enough.

You can rest assured Girl Power will NOT do that to anyone. You will NOT be chased or emailed or PM'd and asked where you are or why you're not around.....

This site is a group of people who come here because they want to and not because they feel they have to. It's meant to be a fun place... a looney bin
<
I know you guys come visit when you can, we all have lives to lead - You don't need to apologise for anything, unless you do something that results in a poking of my frozen carrot
<

Relax, and enjoy!!! Let's party
<

<
for you all, you all....
<

All I ask is when you do pop in, you post a "hello" :wave2: and tell us how you are
<

Awwwwwww ACG, I'm beautiful??
<

How was your BBQ? Did you have lots of food and :umm: wine?
<
<

Hope you had a fantabulous time!!!

Werbung:
We didn't go last night in the end...someone we were waiting to give a life to was really late getting to us...but we had one today...it was so hot here and the B.B.Q was fantastic...wish you all could have been here.
<

Back