• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Something people say about you that annoys you?

clauemi

All of my relatives like cousins, aunts, uncles etc... are always saying I am shy which just drives me crazy. Yes I am shy in certain situations but mostly just when I don't like someone. I am too nice to tell someone I don't like them so I just don't talk to them. I am not very close to most of my family since most of them are either on drugs, alcohol or just plain weird. I wish I could just tell them I don't like them so they will stop calling me shy. I think the main reason I don't like being called shy is because my mom is super secluded and I have never like it, I don't want to be like her in that way.

What something people call you that drives you insane?

Werbung:
Well as any mom, I really want the best for my kids, and I give them all the care that they need.
What really annoys me is whenever my in laws call me as neglectful mother.
They said so because every time they see my eldest son they would say that he lost weight and what kind of care did I do to him. That's really frustrating! Though I have done my part, I then feel I am not as good as them in being a mom to my son. Sometimes I feel insecure because of that. Me and my husband had little arguments as well as he think that they are right. *Sigh*... What a life!

Werbung:
When people call me a tomboy. Yeah, I know, I like cars, and I like snowboarding, and worrying about fashion and my looks isn't really a priority to me. But I don't see why I have to be a "tomboy" for that... I don't get why I can't be just A GIRL...

Back