• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Snoring

Snowbaby

Do you or your partner snore? How do you manage to sleep through it or get back to sleep if your partner's snoring wakes you up?

Do you/they snore every night or only sometimes?

Werbung:
I've only heard Subby snore once !! and it was very quietly and he had a cold lol. He tries to say that I snore but that can't be right
<

My last boyfriend snored but it didn't bother me at all. It wasn't really loud.

Though a boyfriend from a few years ago was a big guy and had a loud, heavy snore that drove me crazy.

I guess it all depends on whether the guy is worthy enough to tolerate his snores.
<

Me and my boyfriend both snore. LOL its okay tho, we don't even notice. Actually only one night I woke up because of his snoring but its Ok.
I love him.

I sometimes snore very quietly. But the biggest problem is a I talk in my sleep
<

Which isn't too bad, considering about 2 years ago I use to wake up screaming almost every night....

I don't snore (or so I'm told
<
), and my ex didn't either. Then again, he might have snored, but that couldn't wake up such a deep sleeper like me in a million years
<

I think I do snore sometimes... I know my hubby does. Sometimes pretty damn loud too. I just stick my head under my piillow and go back to sleep lol

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess Pyro @ May 2 2008, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I sometimes snore very quietly. But the biggest problem is a I talk in my sleep :lol:

Which isn't too bad, considering about 2 years ago I use to wake up screaming almost every night....[/b]

haha, I talk in my sleep also! my boyfriend, who stays up till all hours of the night, tries to talk to me while i'm sleeping... Trying to get info out of me.

Back