• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*sniff* one problem

arwenpotter

hey i likethis guy whos in yr 10 (one yr above me) n he knows i like him ( i let his friends whos my friend tell him) n i asked him out aboot 5 weeks back n he said he didnt want ot hurt my feelings but he just went out with someone n it was really stupid n they broke up recently so he said no... n i still feel really upset like there somethign wrong with me............. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Werbung:
Hey!! There's nothing wrong with u at all! This guy doesn't know what he's missing.

Just u wait and see, someone will sweep u off ur feet soon enough ;) :wub: And when u least expect it too!

hehe he DID sweep me off my feet! LOL! as soon as i saw him i was like head over heels (another words *trip!**crash**bang**smash**sees stars*) n yer i know your thinking 'hes like the cutest most perfect guy she knows yada yada' but actually hes not. i do admit that i normally fall for the "popular" ("" becoz they THINK they are popular n theres so many of them it just makes them feel better) he's actually one of the quiet people (okay so he's not that queit hes just always getting into trouble.... but yers.. :p) n he has the nicest eyes the coolest hair n...... *daydreams* *falls* WHACK! "F*&^!""wot im awake i swear!! eh heh oh :( .... :p :D "

buuuut anyways... i still hold hopes all his friends think we should be a *two fingers thingy* "couple"

i still hold a bit of hope since formals next term... *starts getting quieter* dates... *mumbles* and yer you know..... *shuffles feet eyeing the door*

*FOOTSTEPS!*

*SLAM*

Poor you - affairs of the heart are difficult at the best of times sweetie.

If it were me - i'd give him his space whilst ensuring he knows yer there if he needs you as a mate - that way he doesn't feel any pressure - guys don't deal well with pressure lol that's why god made women!

Anyway - see how the formals go - you never know a party might be just what's needed to get things moving!

But by same token - don't wait for him - he might not be the one - you may find someone else who makes yer heart jump higher than he has!

Chin up - life's not as bad as relationships often make you think!

If relationships/dating were easy - us women would have nowt to moan about!

xx

Awww arwen!

merlin's got sme very good advice there :)

Hang out with him as a friend. You might find you really like him as just that.

Or you could just admire (drool at?) him from a distance but that's no good because he might someone else not half as lovely as you.

:)

Potholer

Originally posted by arwenpotter@Sep 13 2004, 04:35 PM
hey i likethis guy whos in yr 10 (one yr above me) n he knows i like him ( i let his friends whos my friend tell him) n i asked him out aboot 5 weeks back n he said he didnt want ot hurt my feelings but he just went out with someone n it was really stupid n they broke up recently so he said no... n i still feel really upset like there somethign wrong with me............. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Like Snowy said,there is nothing wrong with you.

You will find someone who is a lot better then this guy and you will wonder why you let him get to you hun. :)

thx guys :wub: :wub: :wub:

merlin i will see how the formals go *fingers crossed* but we're not in the same grade so yer.... i dont go to the formals unless a yr10 asks yada yada...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But by same token - don't wait for him - he might not be the one - you may find someone else who makes yer heart jump higher than he has![/b]
yer i know i keep my eyes open lol... i know why of my guy friends likes me but the thing is i only see him as a friend... once i was torn up aboot it n i had a dream where it just didnt work out between us n yer... this was a day after i decided i dont see him as anything more then a friend...

Or you could just admire (drool at?) him from a distance but that's no good because he might someone else not half as lovely as you.[/b]
DEF. LOL! but he's leaving after this yr so then ill only see him after next yr if he's at the ollege i go to... hmmm whos knows maybe then i dunno.... still hopping... err hoping lol... heh thx pot :) :D

Like Snowy said,there is nothing wrong with you.

You will find someone who is a lot better then this guy and you will wonder why you let him get to you hun. [/b]
yer i know :) sometimes though i still get down in the dumps but then i slap myself n go meditate to control my emotions... or my friends slap me either way LOL! :tu: their the best lol but they got sick n tired of me going on aboot how cute he was n stuff LOL!

-
-
-
-
yer you guys are mah friends too :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by arwenpotter@Sep 17 2004, 09:49 AM
thx guys  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

merlin i will see how the formals go *fingers crossed* but we're not in the same grade so yer.... i dont go to the formals unless a yr10 asks yada yada...
I assume it goes without saying that you've got to keep us updated on how things turn out, right?

or my friends slap me either way[/b]

:lol: Ahh, you know your friends love you like a sister when they don't think twice about giving you a good wake-up slap :p

I assume it goes without saying that you've got to keep us updated on how things turn out, right?[/b]
DAMN straight LOL!!! :tu: even downs... alas... life wouldnt suck without em...

Ahh, you know your friends love you like a sister when they don't think twice about giving you a good wake-up slap [/b]
HAHA yer! but sometimes i wish they were my sis coz then wed like well get along n always see each other but then i figured if they were family we wouldnt be friends :p

I agree with the others..theres nothin wrong with you..
<
<

so arwenpotter, you're in yr 9, aye? i'm in yr 11 and STILL single, the last guy i asked out said no straight off, so i kinda gave up for a while. don't give up on guys dude, it's their fault, not yours. it's just a pity it took so long for me to realise that
<

Werbung:
i didnt
<
relationships either never happen or they (one, recent *cough online *rollsesy* ^^) end badly
<
but i find i seem to kick back strong O_O hehehehe.

im in yr 10 now
<
3 terms to go and outta highschool (YAY) so sick of labels *head spins*

Back