• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

She Is A Weirdo

VoLcOmBabyBoox

Ok i have a friend not anymore she is so weird she is from a forum not this one so she picks on everything i say laughs jokes about me closes all my topicss Her name is Chasey OO what should i do *
<

Werbung:
and she is an only an moderator but there is no more admin because admin is not on anymore so now she is alll tat everyone is so nice to meee but * Her *

I wouldnt think that situation is very dramatic. If someone doesn't respect you on a forum, and the forum doesn't do anything about it.... leave it and find another.

Indeed.
<

It happens all the time. Im a member at a forum, where one of the mods gave me a warning without telling me... and for no reason. Tis ok though, since i worked out it was cos she has the hots for me....

Originally posted by Subby@Aug 30 2005, 04:34 PM
Im a member at a forum, where one of the mods gave me a warning without telling me... and for no reason. Tis ok though, since i worked out it was cos she has the hots for me....
<

Who could do such a thing to Subby?

*looks at subby*
<

<

Tis ok...thistle is trying to hide the fact SHE gave subby a warning, when all he is is nice and hot.....

Thank god she never saw me naked, id be banned from the site...lol

Werbung:
Back