• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sea-Monkeys

Snowbaby

Have u ever heard of Sea-Monkeys?

Sea-Monkeys® are a true miracle of nature. They exist in suspended animation inside their tiny eggs for many years. The instant-life crystals, in which the eggs are enclosed, preserve their viability and help to extend still further their un-hatched life span! Sea-Monkeys are real Time-Travelers asleep in biological time capsules for their strange journey into the future!

actual3.jpg

More info here.... Sea-Monkey Source (It takes a minute to load... be patient!!)

Werbung:
o0oh i love them!
We had some....they had their own little city-style bowl! There were some dead ones though....it was kinda gross, they all piled up at the bottom!
but they are very cool! :D

I've had 2 sets of these now, over the past few years, but both sets died within about 2 months :cry: :angry: Musta done something wrong!

I remember having them as a kid. They're a great pet if you don't have the time/ money etc for something bigger. :flower:

I had them years ago. I saved up for them but then one of my sister's friends came over. She lifted the container to get a closer look to see if anything was actually in there, while asking what it was. Her fingers slipped and it dropped so I never got to see grown ones. *sigh*

Heh, don't worry, I got over it....*cough* :p

:ph43r: traumatised by the deaths of my sea monkeys am i...my brother poured them in the toiler :'(
*receeds back into her corner and sobs*

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Dec 26 2004, 01:49 AM
:ph43r: traumatised by the deaths of my sea monkeys am i...my brother poured them in the toiler :'(
*receeds back into her corner and sobs*
Awwwwwwww!

*huggles* for Tiddly

*laughs* nice :D

but yer we had soem that my dad (*frowns towards newcastle*) gave us when he still wanted to see us.. unfortunately a couple of weeks later we had to go on holiday to sydney and well... bye bye sea monkeys.. heh... lol great guys now you got me watngin some sea monekees again!

I can't even tell you how many of these crazy things I went through as a kid.They are nothing more than baby brine shrimp and that's why they die so fast :lol2:

Werbung:
Back