• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Scared to start dating

clauemi

I have been single for almost two years now and I know I need some kind of human contact besides my kids. I just want to meet someone I can relax with but at the same time I am very afraid and have no idea why. It's not like I want a serious relationship just yet, I am not ready to expose my kids to that idea. It's not like I have not had the opportunity to go out on a date, I have been interested in some guys here and there and even been asked out but I always turn them down. Don't know what the problem is but wish it would go away.

Werbung:
I experienced the same sort of thing for awhile after my son's father and I split up, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with the dating scene and when I finally did I refused to introduce anyone to my son until i was absolutely certain it was going to be a serious long term relationship. Perhaps if you start out slow, maybe try some online dating sites and talking to someone for awhile and then meeting in person for coffee or a few drinks in a public place and then move on from there if you feel comfortable.

Back