• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Photos of my Babies

melb_angel19

Hi, I wanted to post some photos of my baby bengals. They are purebred Bengal Kittens and they're almost 4 months old. For those who don't know, the Bengal breed originated years ago with a domestic cat crossed with an asian leapord (true story). That's why they have the leapord spots. Their names are Angel and Schmeggie. I hope I haven't posted too many photos. I picked out my favorite 5.

Kittens

Kittens

Kittens

pic.jpg

Kittens

Werbung:
Hehehe Schmeggie.. reminds me of a word we use here or did at one point.. "Smeg" and "Smeggie" meaning smelly, poor smeggie cat
<

Although other parts of Scotland have different meanings for the word smeg.. idiot would be one.. and smeggy would be Unsavoury, horrible. I suppose like most words in the english language all have about 20 different meanings lol

<

<
!
HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
*note to self* must convince Dave to let me get a bengal kitten when we grow up (he wants a huuuuuuuuuge dog!)
they are absolutely cute as a button melb_angel!

The name Schmeggie came from Smeagol from Lord of the Rings. My BF wanted to call her smeagol but smeg was the compromise. It turned into Schmeg and then Schmeggie to be cute.

AWWWW they are adorable!! I just love bengal's!
I house sat some bengal cats a few months ago and they were so friendly. It's like having your own tiger
<

Werbung:
Back