• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Our holiday pics

thistle

First stop........our picnic, as you can see it was a luvverly sunny day and baby snowy brought lots of yummy food for us to eat. There was a moment of panic however when I nearly forgot to bring "My Little Pony" but we got over that ok

:D

Werbung:
Next stop.......Dazlet was gonna throw a huge tantrum unless we went to the seaside. So here we all are having jolly good fun on the sand. Obviously you are amazed by my sandcastle building abilities :) ......altho.....Saru got mad cos he got sand in his staff and kicked it over in temper :angry:

Awwwwwww our first holiday abroad :wub:

Baby snowy really really really wanted to go to Austria, Home of "The Sound of Music" so how could we refuse? Of course WE were all for doing the national dress thingy but Dazlet and Saru took a bit of persuading. I'm sure you will all agree that they look absolutely stunning in their Lederhosen :D

Next........We took a camel ride out to see the pyramids :D . Those camels are sooooo cheeky ! always trying to hog the camera he he. Again we HAD to dress like the locals do. Saru was feeling rather energetic so climbed to the top of the pyramids.....GOSH he must be fit. He looks rather small so I enlarged him for you all and as you can see he picked up a little souvenir on the way. :tu:

Weeeeeeeeeell, we went to the Moon of course :rolleyes: . Goodness me it was a long trip but Saru insisted we should all go there at least once. The lack of gravity proved a bit much for baby snowy as you can see........she floated off almost immediately ( but you'll be glad to know, we caught her before she went too close to the sun ). Saru dressed up as his hero "Capt James T Kirk" I think that was the only reason he wanted to go there personally :p . Hoever, I couldn't think of an appropriate outfit for myself so I settled for a spacey new dress and moon boots.

P.S.....The Clangers DO live on the Moon !!!!!!!

Thisty... you are too funny .. and you have waaaaay too much time on your hands...

You guys need to come see me in the Mountains of Tennessee!!! :p

lol, those are oddly hilarious. But I do agree you have to much time on your hands. Right up there with the bob and george maker. :rolleyes:

Phew ! well after all our space travel, we decided to stay at home for a wee whiley. Here we all are at Loch Ness :D . Dazlet even had time to run home and fetch his pet Haggis "Bob" so he could play too. Baby snowy couldn't resist having a ride on Mrs Nessie ( Mr Nessie was rather shy that day and wouldn't come too close). And Oooooooh Scar came too !!!!! you can see him playing in the water in front of Mrs Nessie

:lol: I actually involuntarily start grinning when I see this. Like, it's on the screen adn I start grinning and then I move on to read something else and the grin goes away :lol:

May T never find something to occupy her so she will forever be coming up with crazy ideas like this one.

Cheers! :drunk:

:D :p

and YAY for Disneyland !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet again, we got dressed up so that we would blend in nicely and not look too touristy. Unfortunately ( for saru anyway ) the costume shop was running low on stock and he didn't get much of an option. But hey he looks great anyway :lol:

*runs and hides*

Werbung:
Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaw :D

Off to the Wild West next. Baby snowy and I both dressed up as Indian squaws for the occasion, snowy even dressed her Teddy up in Cavalry uniform so he matched dazlet ( how cute is that? ). Sheriff Saru meanwhile made sure that we all behaved ourselves......and he had guns so we listened to him.

Back