• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Oops, Britney finally did it

Snowbaby

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," Spears and her husband of seven months, Kevin Federline, said on her website.
"There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend. Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, love Britney and Kevin."

Spears, 23, and her 27-year-old former back-up dancer married secretly in September after a whirlwind romance.

Spears is thought to be about four months pregnant. Federline has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Source

Werbung:
Werbung:
I have to agree with you. I can understand she didn't want to blurt it out, and maybe she wanted some privacy, but to be quite honest... what is the big deal?! She's going through one of the most natural times of life.

I think these celebs need to get a reality check, and the press and photographers need to get a different profession!

Back