• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

OMG! Earthquakes and tsunamis!

Werbung:
:console:
its okay, we can all only hope some people are saved...and always remember those who were less fortunate...

one of my teachers from the high school i went to was out there, he nearly died but thankfully survived, he was out surfing in the sea when it happened

i cant believe it two tsunamis in two weeks.. and the worlds weathers gone crazy epp! :eek:

my friendds and i are gonna busk as a band to help raise money for the victims.. and my family's going through our old stuff to see wot we can give

Thats what I had thought. How was he surfing? The ocean receded a half mile when it happened, and the wave was 3 stories high. Anyone near the ocean would have died. (Im such a downer :p )

Originally posted by Mariah@Jan 7 2005, 03:42 AM
Thats what I had thought. How was he surfing? The ocean receded a half mile when it happened, and the wave was 3 stories high. Anyone near the ocean would have died. (Im such a downer :p )
I really dont know. I'm not sure if he was surfing or what, it mentioned him surfing in the newspaper. I didnt really read it properly as it was a shock, and now my mum threw the paper out lol

Werbung:
yer there was another earthquake that caused a tsuanmi somewhere between antartica and new zeland and it hit a small island or soemthing... if it hit soemwhere else like in the middle of land... everything would be gone :S

Back