• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ok, so I'm just over tired...

Potholer

I'm sick. You know when you've gto a block nose and you tilt your head so you get jsut one blocked nostril and it is REALLY annoying? Yeah, well it's like that. I've been working the last 2 days because I really wanted the money (I've made over $200 this weekend) so I told them I was alright. Which can be considered stupid because now tomorrow is monday and school (first day after 2 weeks holiday) and I ahve to go sick becuase I can't afford to take tomorrow, tuesday or wednesday off due to assessments and who knows what those bloody teachers will throw at us thsi first week back.

And my finger hurts because it got cut and then I got meths in it while cleaning the airbrushes for work and do you know how hard it is tying knots in balloons with a sore index finger? And the two people I worked with never put their stencils away after doing temp tattoo and one never put his rubbish in the bin and neither took the time to fix the brushes whenever they stopped working, leaving it all to me. And goodness knows how they put up with all the tubes attached to the airbrushes being tangled. How can you dela with that? And a messy area! It was unbelievable *headesk*

And then I have at least 2 very (very very) unhappy friends right now which is stressful. I wish I could help them but I never know what to say.
"Everything is so messed up. Why am I so screwed up, Jen?"
"*silence and a few fish-mouth movements*"

*cries*

Ok, there's more but I can't type it on the net. I'll find someone appropriate to tell it to get it off my chest.

*sigh*

I guess that's me done. I'll just keep thinking about what's on my happy wall *thinks hard*

Werbung:
<

Poor P..u not having a good time right now huh

Try at least not to worry about your friends......they probably aren't even expecting you to say anything, just the fact you are there to listen will be enough for them
<
.....just the same way we are all here to listen when you want to rant too.

Awww Potty
<
You need some Olbas oil, or similar, some menthol type smelly stuff to clear your nose, and maybe some decongestants (ask your mum), it will help your head clear up.

Poor wee soul. And hmmm, let me think, maybe just a plaster for your wee finger. You been working too hard, but think how proud you feel having made so much money in a short time
<
You're superclever!!!

How are you feeling now??
<

Thankees
<
*group hugs T and Snowy cos they're just that great*

I was actually gonna delete the thread cos I was just being whiney about my crummy middle class life, ya know, and now I just feel silly but you're both are lovely and posted so I shan't. And none of this "but that's what we're here for" stuff. I'd already half-vented on livejournal (my blog) so it was silly to bring it here too. Shush.

I'm feeling much better, really. First day back was surprisingly good. Seeing everyone again was great. It helps to be able to see people I've been worried about, proof that they're fine for now. Still a bit sick but nothing to cry over.

And I am indeed very proud of the money. Mmmmmoney
<

<

Potholer

Rrrrrrrrrrr Potholer if you need to talk and don't wanna post you know that i am always here for you
<

Meths stings I got it in my eye when I was younger ouch and i Got paint in the other eye ouch So my eyes change colour. Sometimes blue (when in the mood
<
) and green any normal time
<

Charlotte
<

Heh, thanks fastchaz, that's really sweet of you
<
. I'll keep taht in mind for the future. The same goes for you, you know.
<

Jeepers creepers! Meths on my wee cut was painful enough, I can't imagine what it would be like in the eye
<
. I've always thought it nifty that some people have eyes that change colour. What mood makes your eye go blue?
<

It's great that you're feeling better Potty....
think: when fastchaz is in the mo0o0o0od.... her eyes go blue...
<

lol it helps if you italicise and emphasise the word...
<

Werbung:
lol mo0o0o0od is such a cool word isnt it!? It has all of the right connotations and all the right o0o0's
<

I know what you mean too fastchaz... *dont let mummy see that*
<

Back