• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Oh...my....goodnessgraciousme

Potholer

I'd just like to annouce how EXCITED I AM BECAUSE ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS WHO MOVED TO BRUSSELS AT THE END OF 4TH FORM/YEAR 10/3 YEARS AGO WHO I ONLY SAW FOR 2 DAYS WHEN SHE CAME TO VISIT OVER CHRISTMAS IS COMING TO OTAGO FOR UNIVERSITY WHERE I WILL BE FOR UNIVERSITY SO SHE'S COMING HOOOOOOME AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO HANG OUT HEAPS AND HEAPS

*deep calming breaths*

I'm calm.

Excuse why I expend some excess energy due to excitement

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

*nearly cries from happienss*

Ahem.

Ok, I'm good now
<

Werbung:
It was two years at the christmas we just had. Lets see, she left at the end of fourth form and now it's 7th form so by the time she gets back it'll be 3 years.

But then a friend of mine made an interesting point. In the northern hemisphere summer holidays are in the middle of the year and the begins and finishes in july (or something?) but in the southern, summer holidays are at christmas time so that's when our year finishes. So it made me wonder whether we'd be in the same year or not and it turns out we wont (just got an email from her
<
), she'll be a year behind with the weird year thing so I'll be waiting an extra year to see her btu that's quite alrigth
<
<
. COS SHE'S COMING HOME

Hehe.

Yeah, so make that, "when she gets back it'll be 4 years"

And why thank you, they are quite good exercises are't they
<
<

Werbung:
Back