• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nzqa Sucks

Potholer

The NZQA (NZ qualifications association) site usually has old exams to download to practise. All exams and tests, including internals (things assessed within the school) and externals (national exams) but for thestatistics information itjust has information on about 8 internals and ONE external. It doesn't even acknowledge the existence of the other 3 externals. This makes me angry because it reminds me how unbelievably useless NZQA is.

These are the people so failed a maths internal because I 'trivialised the data'. It was on a spreadsheet and instead of highlighting the raw data and I accidently changed it so it went 330, 331, 332, 333.... and thus messed up all my following calcuations. Now, the beauty of Excel means that you can see all the equations someone has done. Thus, they could see that I had done EVERYTHING right even though the graph came out wrong. The test wasn't on the graph, it was on the data and they failed me. Useless dimwits.

You know what else is annoying? The insert key on the keyboard? Who uses that? Who uses it on purpose? I sure as heck don't. Only accidently and it annoys me a lot.

I'm also annoyed at myself for being grumpy lately. Twice I've cried on 2 consecutive days for the stupidest reasons. Once, because dad set up Azureus (a shareware program) that sucks up the bandwidth and stops everything working and makes me ANGRY. The second because mum rearranged some books adnt hings and I couldn't find what I wanted. I've been stupid and selfish lately and I hate it

And you know what ELSE is annoying? NZQA. Wait...this could go with the other NZQA stuff. But they made a mix up for the french exams and instead of year13s doing a francophone country for the writing section, the yr12s are doing it. That was my favourite topic and because those useless people can't get their act together, we have to suffer.

It makes me so angry. AHHHHH. So, so, SO ANGRY.

And french. French french french. I'm not looking forward to the exam because I'm useless at writing, useless at listening and passable at reading. I want to learn it but I just plain suck at it. Stupid french. Stupid exams. Stupid NZQA, Azureus, angst, people, southerly winds, study, stress, sickness, the city council, chemical imbalances in your head that make you unhappy/depressed...

*deep calming breaths*

At least history went better than I thought it would...

Werbung:
Back