• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nutty Baby Hamster

Snowbaby

Let's start at the beginning....

Last week we had to have our chinese dwarf hammy put to sleep due to being ill
<

This week we decided to get another baby. This time a Syrian hammy. She's gorgeous, so sweet, but OH MY GOD she is funny, nuts, my mum says she is demented
<

She's fudge colouered, and we've settled on the name Biscuit. When we took her home, it was fun, games, panic and giggles all round!! She nibbled about a quarter of the wee cardboard box on the way home in the car. When we got into the house we put her in the ball to run about whilst we built up the cage (had to get a bigger one). Suddenly I spied this baby hammy scuttering across the living room floor..... she escaped out of the ball!!!!!!

Finally I caught her, she jumped out of my hands, jumped out of Stewart's hands
<
:umm: So eventually, the cage was built, and she was locked in it. *phew*

We got up the next morning and she'd wedged herself in the upper level of the cage by emptying her bedroom of sawdust.... into the pipe
<
After about 2 hours of trying to remove the compacted sawdust, she was free again
<

Last night she decided to try to run on the top of the wheel
<
She got wedged between the wheel and the platform on level two of the cage. Oh and she likes to argue or fight with the water bottle, not too sure what she's doing to it. Biting it
<

Yup.... She's nuts!!!!!!

Werbung:
Every morning when we get up, she has filled the tube with her bedding.... trapping her up the top. And she seems to think it's good practice to run on top of the wheel instead of INSIDE it!!!!

maybe she's the extreme contrary of how someone is claustrophobic? she likes being trapped? lol

she sounds like a riot
<

click on the image below for Hamster Escape, starring Hamster Cruise (I would have chosen another name, but w/e lol)

PS If you don't post Biscuit pics, Snowy, I might go into a hamster pic posting frenzy.. I have about 20 of them lol

Well.... she chewed a hand towel
<

We keep a towel on the top of the cage to make her bed dark.... she chewed it up put it in bed to make it comfier, i guess.
<

Silly hammy!!

Werbung:
Back