• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Need Cheering up

fastchaz36

:wave2: Hi girls :wave2:

Need someone to help cheer me up
<

Been a bit down in the dumps lately, bit depressed after having baby, nothing serious, feel fine most of the time just other times where i just don't feel like i want to do anything for anybody
<
selfish me lol

<
Emotions are all over the place and trying to stop myself from crying for no reason all the time.
<

<
Dont even have to think of anything to get me started off
<

Abi is four months old Kyle is 3 next month and Chloe is 4 and half

Kids are great (most of the time) but i feel so needed all of the time

lately everybody as been ill i have had it slightly but i have to carry on

I can't stop in bed and get better because everyone else needs me too look after them

Chloe starts reception class after holidays and was hoping kyle would be starting nursery but because easter is early this year his birthday is not in time to start for this lot of holiday
<
so he will have to wait till next term

So the half day i thought i could have just me and Abi wont be happening for a while yet

The only time i seem to be able to get to myself is when i get to go to the gym and then i am working my butt off
<
my thighs, hips and belly
<

Hope you can cheer me up and stop me from walking around sulkin or else my bottom lip will hit the floor
<

Talk soon

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
Hi fastchaz,

I don't know what I can say to cheer you up, just that you're not alone out there.
It's the hardest job in the world being a mum, especially when you're dealing with the kids 24/7.
For me with my oldest I keep chanting to myself only 5 more years
<
We always 'jokingly' say when you're 18 you're out the door.
<

I suppose you could start chanting one more term, one more term.
<

Take care of yourself, and keep an eye on your bad days. I suffered PND so I know how important it is to keep an eye on yourself and how your feeling.
<

Tia

I know i have spoken to health visitor she thinks i am ok at mo.

Just got to let her know if i start to feel any worse

I have got a long time till they leave home so the term one will have to do for now
<

Chloe says shes going to leave next door when she leaves home
<

Thanks Tia

Charlotte
<

I agree with Tia on the "one more term" thing. and don't feel bad for thinking that... we ALL need "me" time.

As Tia says, set mini-goals, like the one more term thing. Just make sure u get a bit of "me" time everyday, I know how difficult this is with kids (I worked as a nanny for 4 years) but even if when the baby is having her nap, put a video on for the older ones for half an hour. and just relax, dont do dishes or tidy up their toys. Just sit down and read a book with a cuppa.

Give the older kids a drink of juice and a snack - I used to do a fruit snack bowl with a wee drop crisps and a few smarties - whilst they watch their video.

Even packing a snack and taking off to the park for the afternoon. I know you feel like "oh i cant be bothered to go out" But at least at the park, you can sit down and let the kids run wild, use up their energy and you can relax and know they are safe! And you do not have to tidy up after them!!
<

Also, don't be scared to say to the HV if you are finding things too much. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and it certainly is not a bad thing against you. Parenting is bloody difficult!!

And of course, there's always us
<

Do you know what always cheers me up.. ODD socks.. they are so funny... its like the other one has went away on a wee trip to wonderland and forgot to take his identical twin with them.. by time they meet back up ones had such a bad life that its all tattered and ripped and the other one is all like ah look at me im brand new im just back from my long holiday from wonderland behind the washing machine..

i dont know if its the odd socks or just going a bit doolally and makin up wee stories about missing sock.. like have you seen this sock.. and theres a picture of a sock on a milk carton..

Oh and makin some noise on the guitar always perks me up a little and umm makin fun of people.. <<(not good unless you know them well)

Cheers gals

Very funny bubbles
<

i'll let you know how am getting on feeling ok so far today
<

It might change tho taking all three kids food shopping when boyfriend gets back from work in mo
<

Might come home with chunks of hair missin lol

Wish me luck
<

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
:flower4u: Shopping went fine
<

Cheers for the luck bubbles
<

Feeling a bit better lately, had family over yesterday keeps the kids busy and out of my way whilst we get dinner ready, alot easier then trying to do everything myself
<

Think my problem is I don't like admitting that I need
<
Liike I should be able to do it all because i did when I just had Chloe and Kyle so whats the differnce now :umm:

Charlotte
<

Back