• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nausea

Snowbaby

Boil 1/2 cup of rice in 1 cup of water for about 10-20 minutes. After it is boiled, drain the water into a cup and sip at the rice water until symptoms are gone.

Werbung:
Ginger works for upset belly too. Like, those sugared ginger cubes. Eat one of those and it settles your stomach within a few minutes.

I am not aware that rice milk/water can be used to treat nausea.
I usually treat nausea through drinking hot green tea and it works for me.
I had tried ginger too but it does not taste good for me.

I will definitely try that. I hate nausea so much. For me, I have alternative meds I'd rather not talk about.. lol. Or ginger works fabulously, as does Pepto Bismol (but I hate the taste).

Cool share. Thank you. I know when visiting Seoul, they tend to boil water in the very pot that they had cooked their meal in...then they sip that after a meal. Not always, but sometimes, I did not see it at restaurants but almost every home I visited, I experienced this - very interesting and possibly related to digestion? Not sure.

We use ginger. I just make a ginger tea with boiling water and a slice of fresh root ginger. Works each and every time. Love it. It tastes good too. I read that it even helps morning sickness. Worth a try, if the rice water does not work....or as another alternative.

Werbung:
I used aromatherapy whenever I felt nauseated during my pregnancy. It really works because these scents trigger neurotransmitters in the body that stimulates different parts of your limbic system. The limbic system controls emotions and behavior. My favorite aromatherapy oil is lavender. Whenever I feel nauseated I just place some lavender oil on my oil burner and breathe deeply for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Back