• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Naruto

Lugia

Does anyone else watch the anime or read the manga? I'm reading the manga, and I'm on Volume 10 at the part where Gaara and Rock Lee are fighting during the Chunin exams... and it's AWESOME! Go Rock Lee! :D

If you like Naruto, who are your favorite characters? Mine are Kakashi, Kiba, and Rock Lee. :cool:

Werbung:
I used to watched all of its episodes on TV before and I really like it. I like the story and the lessons that can be learn on it. Such as Naruto saying about his own way of being a ninja. ;)
I like teacher Kakashi, Naruto and Hinata. How I want to see the lips of Kakashi as it seems to be very intriguing not to be shown on any episode. :p

Werbung:
I used to watched all of its episodes on TV before and I really like it. I like the story and the lessons that can be learn on it. Such as Naruto saying about his own way of being a ninja. ;)
I like teacher Kakashi, Naruto and Hinata. How I want to see the lips of Kakashi as it seems to be very intriguing not to be shown on any episode. :p
When reading the manga it is very fun to pretend that Kakashi is British.

Back