• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Wedding...

Snowbaby

Hi guys!!! Just a flying visit as I gotta go pack my suitcase for my HONEYMOON!!!! With my HUSBAND!!! haha sounds strange to say that!!!!

Here goes... explanation is below each image:

13f45d59.jpg

My gorgeous cake, the roses on top were hand crafted from sugarpaste by mum's nextdoor neighbours daughet-in-law.

49f85f45.jpg

My bouquet. I was so proud of my flowers, they were stunning.

9.jpg

Me with my proud daddy
<

67ae5c29.jpg

Me with my bridesmaid (hi Laura!!!)

13a.jpg

"Husband & Wife" (don't ask me what I'm doing lol!!!)

14.jpg

Me with my mum & dad.... doesn't mum look gorgeous?

15.jpg

Dad, mum, me & Stewart

17.jpg

my Father-in-law, me, Stewart and mother-in-law

20.jpg

One more of me
<

Werbung:
Snowy you look so beautiful you have made me cry! I am so very very happy for you. The photo's are fantastic! Have fun on your honeymoon my darling.

Love Lottie xxxx

I cried too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Snowy you look stunning, absolutely stunning, and Stewarty does look quite nifty in the kiltage as well!!!

*cries*

I love Weddings!Especially when its weddings of stunningness like this!!!

<

Aww ((((((((((Snowy)))))))))) you look stunning sweetie...I love the dress...it really suits you...aww,Im so happy everything went ok for you and you do look very happy...have a fantastic honeymoon hunnie and see you when you get back.xxxxxxxxx

OMG that dress is so pretty! Snowy you look absolutely gorgeous, congrats on being newlyweds!!!!
<

Truly gorgeous pictures Snowy! You all looked fantastic!

I hope you and hubby have a wonderful life together full of love, laughter and happiness
<

Aww snowy u looked lovely
and now your officially my aunty now(even though u were always ma aunty)
<

i had a really good time and im so happy for you both and thanks for inviting me to the wedding lol

have a lovely life together

love you both from your loving niece xxxxxxx
jennifer xxxoxxxxxoxxx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gersgirl14 @ Jul 6 2006, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Aww snowy u looked lovely
and now your officially my aunty now(even though u were always ma aunty)
<

i had a really good time and im so happy for you both and thanks for inviting me to the wedding lol

have a lovely life together

love you both from your loving niece xxxxxxx
jennifer xxxoxxxxxoxxx[/b]

Aww sweetie...that is a fantastic welcome for your Aunty Snowy.xxxxxxxxxxx

Werbung:
Back