• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My sister..and my boyfriend...

KennedyNoelle

I need some advice.. i think my sister has a crush on my bf..he's never do that for 2 reasons:
1.) He's 2 years older
2.) He's extremely loyal, trustworthy, and he's been cheated on and he'd never put me through that.
The reasons I think she has a crush on him, is...
-because when we go swimming or something she tries to bounce around and act all cute and bubbly, she tries to wrestle him and he pushes her away.
-When me and him are in my room ( i have to have her with me because my mom is protective) she hits him in the back of the head
-She's extremely rude and hateful to me..
-She's show-offy

The reason I haven't said anything is because if i do tell her or ask her if she likes him is because she gets all Miss. Pouty Pants and is hateful to EVERYONE. Im fed up with it though! It's annoying and she's really starting to irritate me AND him!
Help???

Werbung:
Is your bf annoyed too? Does he tell her that she shouldn't be so annoying (in a nice way)?

I think you simply need to create a boundary there. Quickest and easiest way to do that is with the word 'no'. You can give that message clearly by telling her that you see through her and that when he is there...she should keep her distance. Otherwise, spend more time away from where she is.

There is always a solution...

How old is your sister. I take it she is younger than you. Maybe she is jealous that you have a boyfriend. She is probably looking for attention. It is possible she in infatuated or has a crush on him. Can you visit him at his house? Other wise I would keep the visits to a minimum till she grows up a little. I would say it is just immaturity. This will pass with time. When she get her own boyfriend you and her will probably be best friends. I know you probably find this crazy but sisters are special. Don't let her know this is bothering you. As she matures she will stop acting this way.

Is your bf annoyed too? Does he tell her that she shouldn't be so annoying (in a nice way)?

Yes he is, he always asks me why she does it. And he tries to tell her to stop.

How old is your sister. I take it she is younger than you. Maybe she is jealous that you have a boyfriend. She is probably looking for attention. It is possible she in infatuated or has a crush on him. Can you visit him at his house? Other wise I would keep the visits to a minimum till she grows up a little. I would say it is just immaturity. This will pass with time. When she get her own boyfriend you and her will probably be best friends. I know you probably find this crazy but sisters are special. Don't let her know this is bothering you. As she matures she will stop acting this way.

My sister is 13, I am 15, we are extremely good friends. (We are stepsisters, but we love each other like real sisters.\) You're right, she has been crushing on this other boy for a while and maybe she is just looking for attention. I can't visit his house yet, my mom is crazy protective. Thank you so much! You really helped!!

Werbung:
That is tough. However, just because he is two years older, doesn't mean that he couldn't like her. Although, from your post, it seems that he finds her more annoying than anything. I know you probably do not want to talk to her about it, but it may be helpful if you can clear your chest with what you are feeling.

Back