• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Italy Trip Pics

Laurel

I nearly got robbed SO many times on the Metro its not even funny. And the gypsies! I thought Id never survive
<

Anyway, here are a couple pics I took:

Italy334.jpg

Italy330.jpg

Italy246.jpg

^^Interesting fact about above picture: See the girl in the red shirt at the right hand shirt, standing next to the boy in the blue shirt? The guy got drunk at a disco and they made out on the couch. (Red shirt girl was NOT drunk, she just took advantage of the situation.) (They both have other realationships)

Italy027.jpg

^^
<
Quite possibly the best butt pic ever. He is the guy who got drunk and made out with the chick in the red shirt. He's really hot, but taken. (And not by the girl in the red shirt :aww: ) Actually, he got drunk A LOT. <<Note: This was a school trip>> :eek:mg: The red shirt girl smoked a lot on the trip too. (Not that its bad, but not entirely appropriate when traveling abroad with the school.
Italy020.jpg

^^Pompei
Italy015.jpg

Italy010.jpg

^^She gave me a rock and everyone else a marble :hehe:

Werbung:
<
Anytime
I took about 400 pics, but I figured you wouldnt want those sucking up your bandwidth
<

Werbung:
Back