• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Much Snowness

SaRu

It's been snowing on and off now for two days, and it's doing it again right now as I speak. Yesterday morning there was so much snow it was falling from the trees in huge chunks.

Roll on summer.
<

Werbung:
Roll on more snow
<
me likes no working
<
well no doing much work at all
<

and the weathers supposed to be getting worse
<
yay

*bubbles does naked snow angels

That must be awfy cold Bubbles :umm:
<

YEY for snow, was snowing here this morning too!!! Stopped now tho
<

We don't get snow here, further up the mountains may get a very tiny bit once or twice a season but by the time you get up there it's melted.

You're all lucky, it must look so pretty. I'd love a white Christmas experience instead of a boiling hot one.

We had blizzards all day yesterday but nothing lay, it all melted
<
<

Frosty this morning, but no snow
<

Originally posted by Tia@Mar 2 2005, 09:57 PM
You're all lucky, it must look so pretty. I'd love a white Christmas experience instead of a boiling hot one.
Indeed!

I'd love to get a bit of snow. But now it's turning into winter and all we get are icy-cold 50km/h southerlies *shivers*

Originally posted by Potholer@Mar 11 2005, 03:38 AM
I'll jstu hae to settle for scraping ice off the sides of the freezer...*sigh*

<
ROFLMAO

ok tell me you don't actually do that ! cos I now have visions of you in a wee woolly hat and scarf set, making mini snow men in your freezer.

<
<

Werbung:
<
!!!

<
You better believe it!

Hahaha, nah just kidding, there isn't enough ice and my fingers would get frozen to the inside bits that aren't iced over. Not that I've tried or anything.... *whistles*

Back