• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

MOZZIES!

arwenpotter

hey does anyone know anything (besides tea-tree oil) that will get rid of these annoying pests bites!! *sniffles* the mozzies (mosquitos) have been nipping me all week! and its bloody winter!! *moan*! apparently its because i've been eating so many banana's lately and they're attracted to that. how so confuses me greatly....

and i itch!! i got bitten 10 times in less then 10 mins yesterday!!!! and these ones STING BENEATH the surface!!!!!!!!!

*is slowly being driven insane*

i have these horrid lil pimple looking things on my arms, hands and jawline and then a HUGE aching red patch around it! *cries*

Werbung:
Calamine lotion. You can also get a product that's made specifically for bug bites.

If your looking for something at home you can use, ice it. It'll reduce the swelling and numb the area.

Gosh, I always thought bananas kept the bugs away. Bugger.

Lavender oil helps alot with the itching.

Apart from that, sorry I can't help further, darl.
<

this will sound strange i know, but lick the end of your finger and put some saliva (not a goobey amount
<
) and dab it on the mozzie spots and you'll find the itch goes away
<
<

I never get mozzie bites, i dont think they like my blood...
<
awww *thinks about the goodness of this fact....*
<
yay! but the rest of my family gets them all the time and they get stingoes but that only works for a while...saliva is the way to go.
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@May 6 2005, 03:29 PM
this will sound strange i know, but lick the end of your finger and put some saliva (not a goobey amount
<
) and dab it on the mozzie spots and you'll find the itch goes away
<
<

I never get mozzie bites, i dont think they like my blood...
<
awww *thinks about the goodness of this fact....*
<
yay! but the rest of my family gets them all the time and they get stingoes but that only works for a while...saliva is the way to go.
<
<
yep i have been told that one to. and yup it does work

Back