• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Moving On

Christina

Why does it have to be so hard to move on after a relationship ends? Why can't we just be done and skip all the emotions that send us on a roller coaster ride?

If it wasn't for my best and most amazing friend, i'm not sure how i'd get up some mornings.
She knows who she is, and having her there supporting me makes it all better one minute at a time
<

Werbung:
I think the "moving on" cannot be done until the "letting go" has been done?

It sucks to hurt so much huh? ((((Huggles for you))))

That's how we learn, going through all the icky emotional stuff.
<

Hope you're feeling better. Getting out of relationships is always hard under any circumstance.

I have to agree...it is the hardest thing to do...but you get there in the end...IF it is what you want...if it is not then its harder...it does take time to heal emotional scars...but it sounds like you have a fantastic mate,they are gold dust hunnie and thats me knowing from experience.

Hope things get better for you sweetie...you know where we all are xxxxxxxxxx

"pats Christina on the back and wraps arms around her to give her a big hug
<
"
Hey punk you've done an awesome job ... not always easy ... but your doing it day by day ... I'm proud
<
(in Ty fashion)

Werbung:
I know it hurt so much now but one day you wll have a good laugh and you willl probabilyu think "I can't believe I fancied him"

Back