• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Movie reviews

Werbung:
Only the second?? Ok, I haven't read any :p and I don't intend to but my brother LOVES them and has been wanting me to read them for a while.

I saw The Incredibles today! Gosh, it was so good. I was almost crying in some bits. All I can say is that I'm glad the movie theatre sound system is so loud, otherwise I would have embarrased myself with my cackling....

It's basicly about how allt he super heroes were forced into hiding because no one wanted their help anymore. But then, 15 years later the bad guy reappears and Mr Incredible and his family must fight back. It's very funny. Very. Funny. And brilliant. Brilliant.

Got it?

:)

Originally posted by thistle@Nov 15 2004, 07:36 PM
"The Grudge"

OMG !!!!!! I nearly pee'd my pants at several points. But ..... bravely I sat through the whole film with only ONE cushion in front of my face....the dog on my knee and the cat by my side for protection.....every light in the house blazing.

It's GREAT !!!!!! makes "The Ring" look like a cartoon lol

:tu:
I watched the Grudge last night with a friend. We both were sitting there holding our hands over our faces. Much scarier then the ring.
I think I understood the whole storyline as well, the clicks and noises they made :spooked: .

I watched Blade Trinity tonight, not really scary more action packed. The vampire puppy was very funny.

We watched "Saw" last night, and oh my gosh!!! How scarey/thriller is it!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Adam (Leigh Whannell) and Dr. Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) wake up chained to pipes at opposite ends of a dirty utility room. They soon learn that they have become the victims of the Jigsaw, a serial killer who devises intricate situations to get his victims to kill each other. Pitted against the clock and each other, the two must work to outwit their captor and save Gordon's family, who have been taken hostage by the killer

When it was finished i promptly got up of the sofa and turned on the lights again!!!!

<

It was very good though, fantastic twist at the end!!![/b]

I watched Constantine the other day, great movie.
<

There was only 2 scenes that made me jump, but as a Catholic I had a few questions.

Basically it's about a man dying of lung cancer and who is destined to go to hell, so he fights any demons that get out of place on earth in a hope that he will make his way into Heaven.
<

Starring Keanu Reeves as Constantine.
<

"Finding Neverland"...
My favourite film.. It's soooo humane, amazing.... I can't describe my feelings about this movie in words.. And music.. And actors...
<

and Million Dollars Baby was exciting too! It was hard to watch it, but it changed my thoughts about boxing (woman boxers) .

Oh, my friend saw Million Dollar Baby. Her friends had told her it's really sad, whcih she didn't believe becasue, I mean, it's a boxing movie. But, as it turned out, it was indeed very sad and my friend, who isn't one for tears, ended up crying.

We went to see The Ring Two tonight and oh my god.... don't watse ur money going to see it - it's utter rubbish!!!!

The storyline did not continue from the first film, and was so outrageous and daft!!!!!!!

Anyone else seen it yet?

Jeepers, that sounds terrible, Snowy! I haven't seen it but I kind of wanted to.

That especially sucks because, as you may or may not know, it was based on a japanese film which in turn was based on a manga comic. The comic is a trilogy, the first being Ring, the second is Spiral and the last is Loop.

Oh, apparently the japanese version of the second was a real flop too. But then they did a remake of the second which did better.

If you're interested, here is a wee site about the various ring versions and sequels.
<

Thanks Potty!! I'm reading it at the mo!!!

And LOL Jen, I was exactly like that!!!!! I don't know what it was about The Grudge - it wasn't particularly scary, but it's the only film I have ever watched through the sleeve of a jumper!!! I think it was the atmosphere it creates.... you know there's a JUMPY bit coming up.... but you still get a fright!!!!!
<
<

anyone seen "long time dead " on the front cover it says "maks jeepers creepers look like the tweenies"

its about a group of friends who use a quija board ( sorry about the spelling)
and unlock a spirit but dont let it back into its own world and i can tell u its not the happiest of endings

ive also watched "creep " "bogeyman" and "hide and seek " they were all good and some a little freaky

i also have seen " the seed of chucky" its the sequel to the bride of chucky i have seen that to its good in that chucky and his bride have a baby and thats what this episode is about and the baby must be the ugliest thing ive seen

its really funny and i would advise to it to watch

Werbung:
i watched white noise the other day, it was really good not in the gory way i like but it was more phychological if ya know what i mean but it did make me jump quite a few times!
The ending was a little over the top but other thatn that i would give it a 8 outta 10!

micheal keaton(original batman) is back taking the lead role...and was very convincing to me!

see it for yourself...enjoy!

Back