• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Most Embarrassing Thing Ever....

Snowbaby

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
<

Or you could tell us them all
<
Go on, you know you want to
<

Werbung:
im here snowy
one of the most embarrasing things that happened to me
is when i was up north hanging about with my friends chris ashley(boy) and ollie
i was walking forward and asked
"so what do you want to do
just as i said it i stood on a golf ball and fell flat on my back
every1 houled withed laughter
<
<
<
<

he he he

when i was 12 i got drunk, and i mean completely smashed. and i deicded to go to bed, so i walked 2 meters to my room... and walked into: a fridge, 2 walls, 2 doors, tripped over a step and finally managed to get to bed. it was interesting explaining my bruises to everyone at school
<

It was only mildly embarrasing for me but probably more embarrasing for those with me...

When I went to see Mr & Mrs Smith with some friends I laughed just about the whole way through. I'm not exagerating. I laughed so hard that in 3 separate places, I almost cried.

At one point, guns were going off, things were blowing up - there were even bloomin' rocket launchers going off in this department store and I was cackling away so loudly that a lady 3 or 4 seats away said "I just don't see where the comedy is..."

It runs in the family I think. Usually when we see a movie as a family, there's the McPherson row making ALL the noise.

<

once, i was in the movie cinema, and i got bored. so i was tearing strips off the popcorn bucket, rolling it into darts and throwing them at people.... and blaming it on the kids behind me
<
that wasn't embarassing, just funny.

ok, this wasn't embarrassing for me, but for the lady i done it to:
me and some friends went to see a movie (can't remember what film it was) and i ended up getting stuck behind this lady with a MASSIVE perm. so halfway through the movie, i got bored because i had to lean to the side to see the movie (i'm not very tall). so i went to the snack bar and grabbed a handful of straws when no one was looking. i then spent about 15minutes sticking them into the ladys perm. she didn't even realise. after the movie ended, everyone who noticed the straws burst out laughing when she was walking through the cinema complex
<
<
the lady couldn't work out why
<
<

*dies*

A while back we were in formtime. Usually my friend, Zsofi, and I listen to music. So we were listen to music, an earpiece each and I started saying some story and Z just looked at me like "OMG shhh Jen..." and I realised I was talking REALLY loudly, everyone was looking at me and the teacher had been trying to read out the daily notices.

<

So terrible.

LOL!!! You lot are terrible!!! Ok the only thing I can think of is when I was in high school, i was passing my brother in the hall whilst moving onto my next class... one of his friends stuck their foot out and tripped me up... nothing wrong with that right??

WRONG!!! I fell flat on my face....... *cringe*

<
Awww poor you Snowy!

This could either go in "most embarrasing" or "what makes you cackle" but I guess I'll put it here.

There are countless times where me and my friends have walked into poles. It's hilarious but embarrassing. My friend, Anne, was walking backwards once while talking to her brother and brother's friend. She thought "Hmm, I should turn around lest I hit something" and she turned around at the most perfect point where she walked straight into a pole. I've walked into this one pole that is near our common room at least twice now and the elevator doors at school have closed on me twice (I subsequently have a mild phobia of them now....haha).

for sport once, we were in the gym because we were playing volleyball. one guy was jogging around the gym, and talking to one of his mates. he ran straight into a pole
<
he had a big red mark on his face
<

Werbung:
<
!!!!!!

Today I was telling some friends on the train about some freaky stories about evil muppet-creatures that have fangs and claws and try to climb in windows and start shouting when you wont help you that I read on unexplained-mysteries the other day. We were going through a tunnel and were standing at one end of the carriage where the door between the carriages is and I was working myself into a state, seeing in my mind's eye Grover with claws and fangs climbing in my bedroom window when BANG the door opens, SWOOSH comes the air and I scream. Yeah, I screamed. Scared the hell outta me
<
My friends started laughing (hysterically) and the train guard who opened the door in the first place, had a good chuckle too.

<

Back