• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Middle names?

lee is my middle name!
<

Werbung:
Mine is Clair, not sure why but there you go its not that bad really Charlotte Clair
My boyfriends is Phil(ip) James But I am only allowed to call him Phil its only his mum and dad who call him Phillip
<

Then we have
Chloe Jade
Kyle luke
And
Abi Nikole

<

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Aug 3 2005, 05:15 AM
But I am only allowed to call him Phil its only his mum and dad who call him Phillip
<
<
That's a bit like me! My family, teachers and anyone new I meet call me Jennfier and all my friends call me Jen. I think I've confused my french teacher a bit because at the end of the year she asks me "is there any nickname you like to go by? Jen?" and I sunk into my chair and said something along the lines of "
<
I don't really like my teachers calling me that..." And there's a Jenny in our class too so she stumbles voer Jen, Jenny and Jennifer with everyone in the class calling me Jen.
plus, none of my family are allowed to call me Jen because it just sounds so weird. Not that Dad hasn't tried calling me Jen. And we aren't allowed to call my brother Chris. It has to be Christopher.

Kelly Marie - I hate it!!!! It makes me sound like an 80's pop singer!
<

Edit: Just had a thought! (I know, shocking!!)

Lots of people hate their middle names (like me and Lottie!), but I was wondering what inspired everyone who has children to give them their middle names (if they have one)?

Maybe a new thread? I'm not sure where to put it (I don't want to put it in the wrong forum!). I'll start with my little one, Sasha. Hers is Rhiannon. No special reason other than it's an old Fleetwood Mac song I liked when I was pregnant!

Peter.... Scott Peter Carr

...yes thats right Australians... my initials are SPC

I believe lotties middle name is : Clarabelle... *giggles*

Werbung:
Back