• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Microwave Filth

Snowbaby

Microwave Filth: Food splatters all over the inside of your microwave and cooks itself on after time. To easily remove this mess, place a sponge soaked in water in the microwave. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes, then allow it to sit without opening the microwave door, for 5 minutes. The filth is now ready to be wiped right off - no scrubbing - and your sponge is right there!

Werbung:
cool
<

i gotta do mine today
<

Any hints for ovens
<

Yups, saw the lemon trick on How Clean Is Your House.

Not sure about ovens chaz, but when you figure it out be sure to <strike>come and clean mine</strike> share the secret
<

ummm im sure you could do the same with the water and lemon in the oven aswell
<
just make sure you use an oven proof bowl.. and wait till the water and whatever has steamed out and cut down the grease on the oven
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Aug 11 2005, 09:49 AM
Yups, saw the lemon trick on How Clean Is Your House.

Not sure about ovens chaz, but when you figure it out be sure to <strike>come and clean mine</strike> share the secret
<
I can't be bothered to do my own snowy lol

I have just brought roasting dish so my meat dont spit all into the grill anymore thats what half of the problem is
<
starts smokin everywhere

Phil did it last time it took ages lol cant ask him to do it again
Well I might ask him to do it for my birthday lol

The water with lemons thing kind of scares me because of that thing where the water explodes o_o! I imagine if lemons were in it to break the surface it would be okay though.

Our oven just has a thing where you can set it on a super high heat and everything burns off.

Originally posted by regina@Oct 16 2005, 04:24 PM
The water with lemons thing kind of scares me because of that thing where the water explodes o_o!
Water explodes?? How so?

If that was the case, why do we boil water in kettles, on the cooker in a pan, and yes indeed, in microwaves?

Werbung:
Back