• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Michael Jackson Cleared Of Abuse

Snowbaby

Singer Michael Jackson has been found innocent on all 10 charges of child abuse at the end of his trial.

The singer strenuously denied the charges of molesting a 13-year-old boy. There were cheers from his fans outside the court as the verdicts were read.

He was also cleared of giving the child alcohol and conspiring to kidnap him and his family.

The star is now free and is expected to speak to the public after his 16-week ordeal in Santa Maria, California.

He had been accompanied from his Neverland ranch by family members including father Joe, mother Katherine and sisters LaToya and Janet.

His trial began in February and the jury retired on 3 June. More than 100 witnesses took the stand in the trial.

They including Mr Jackson's accuser Gavin Arvizo and his mother Janet.

The trial was sparked after British journalist Martin Bashir made a documentary in which Mr Jackson admitted sharing his bed with children.

Source

Werbung:
Good stuff. I never thought he was guilty.

He's in serious need of psychiatric attention, but I don't think he's a bad person. I feel sorry for him, this will continue to follow him no matter what.

Werbung:
I agree with you lexi, I felt the same. Maybe the shock of all this will make him wake up a little. I have to say thought, he looked absolutely awful when he went into the courtroom to receive his verdict.

Back