• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Maternity Clothes

Snowbaby

Have you noticed that most clothing catalogues only have about 5 pages of maternity clothes?
<
<
And when you do see something nice, the prices are extortionate!!!

Recommend your fellow mummy-to-be-members where to buy maternity clothes. Whether online or on the high street.

Where did you find was good for buying clothes to accommodate your growing bump?
<

Werbung:
Kmart, Big W etc, are great to pick up casual leggings and tops cheap. I still wear my maternity leggings with a loose top when walking the dog.

I bought lots of tops and trousers cheap that were a few sizes too big from Tesco, and also Topshop have a maternity range which is quite good... also borrowed hubbys tshirts towards the end!

Mothercare do fab jeans now! I loved the jeans I got from there and bought three pairs that i live in throughout my pregnancy. I also got a really gorgeous little black drees from there too that i am still occasionally wearing now. lol. They actually do do some nice clothes nowadays and pretty knicker and bra sets.

I didn't like Next, the material was too scratchy for me.

I also bought a couple of tops from JoJo Maman Bebe. Link and Vertbaudet have some really pretty stuff too. link

Werbung:
I never bothered buying maternity clothes...I just bought clothes that where 2 sizes too big for me normally ...and they did the trick

Back