• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Married?

yeah i is married to a wonderfull woman with 2 of the bestest kids ever and 2 big ass dogs 4 piranhas and 6 oscars hehe

marriage is special it took me along time and many mistakes to finaly find my mrs right and ive now found her and i love her more than can be described ,so snowy dont be cold no longer kick yo mans ass n drag him down that isle its well worth it

Werbung:
I'm coming up to 14yrs of marriage on the 2nd of March.

I believe I married too young ( 21 ) , but have 3 beautiful children, so there have been bonuses. :lol2:

Awwww u guys, that's so great! I can't wait to get married, maybe I should kidnap my man and make him marry me :lol2:

No. I'm only 14 and have a boyfriend. I'm too young to get married! But my parents are married for like, 19 years now! It's almost their 20th anniversary! :flower4u: They're so sweet together!
<

Not married yet Hopefully soon
<

Well i have had his baby, she's 4 months now lol

Got an Engagment ring christmas day

:flower4u: Madly in love and would marry him tomorrow if he asked me :flower4u:

Charlotte
<

married for the second time got married dec 15 01 so we are on 3 yrs of marriage but have been together for 4 yrs as of march 10....

I know im only 17 and that, but Dave and I want to get married, not now..HELL NO but when im finished the first part of my Uni degree, it'll be when Im 25/26 so we'll be more ready then
<

Werbung:
Back