• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

M&M's - Peanut Or Chocolate?

M&M's - Peanut or Chocolate?

• Total voters
Werbung:
PEANUT is my FAV.
<

CAMMI

Re: M&M's - Peanut Or Chocolate?

YAY! Chocolate is only one behind peanut! Come on people we need 2 more votes for chocolate to win! No offense to peanut; remember you're still winning, so don't be mad that I'm trying to get more votes for chocolate.

I like peanuts in my chocolates and that goes with M&Ms as well. This makes me crave for sweets! Argghh!:confused:

Peanuts because they're that awesome! I like chocolate but mmm, I'm nuts for peanuts. Oh boy, I see myself and a jar of peanut butter in the near future. :D

Chocolate for me:D . I love chocolate, I'm a chocolate addict, it's so delicious:D . I'm not a big fan of peanuts.

Both. Neither. All. Lol!

I say 'neither' because there are other variations that I really like, too, like the almond ones or the rice crispy kind of ones that I would sometimes want instead, too. Oh right, and the pretzel ones! I love M&Ms!

Werbung:
Since I love chocolate, I voted for chocolate. I'm not a fan of peanut butter in candy. But I like chocolate in all forms and flavors. :)

Back