• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lo0o0ok closely

Tiddlyjen

Okay, please explain to me, (keeping in mind Im very blonde) could this really happen?
<
Because I dont want it to
<

Werbung:
Wow that is so good!!!

I can remember seeing an elbow or a knee, it poped out quite far and mostly when Steve layed on my belly, anything that touched my belly Jordan kicked off like the tv remote or steves hand, head or if I was cuddling him from behind he would get kicked all night!!! The thing I thought was the best was when Jordan was laying on one side of my belly and the other said was flat!!! It is sooo funny!

anjelgirl, I have a Jordan as well.
<

I think the pic may be photoshopped Jen, but it was my favourite part when I got to about 32 weeks and you'd get the elbows, bum and knees pressing out.

I use to play tickles with whatever part was sticking up.

It's funny when you lay on your back and you watch a limb move across your belly like a scene fron alien.
<

I didnt know that Tia!!!
<
Gotta love the name, we named him Jordan Oakley, people told us that we shouldnt because it was a girls name but I think it can be both, if a man can be called Ashley than why not Jordan?

As far as the picture I think it has been photoshopped aswell but it is cute!

My Jordan's a girl,
<
but over here it's more of a boys name. :umm:

I've liked the name for ages, a friend just had a baby 7mths ago and they had named the baby Jordan even before it was born. It turned out to be a boy, so we just call him baby Jordan.

Jordan's a perfect unisex name, the same as Ashton, Ashley, and Madison.

Originally posted by Tia@Feb 20 2005, 12:01 PM
It's funny when you lay on your back and you watch a limb move across your belly like a scene fron alien. 
<
Ah... yeah sure Tia, that would be just hilarious runs away into a corner to cry!
if you cant tell im petrified of freaky-skin-tightened-and-limbs-poking-out things
<

*needs a hug*

but it is a cool photo, even if it is photoshopped
<

<
Jen xx
p.s. lol i just know im going to be weird when i have a baby lol

<
Oh Jen, dont worry when it happens to you then you will know what we are talking about, it is the best feeling ever!!!
<

Ah you see your all remembering the best feeling but do any of you remember the worst feeling - here comes the icky bit!

When yer mucus plug comes away a week or so before you go into labour and then every time you walk anywhere you have this strange sensation that one of those limbs is about to come out between yer legs!

LMAO - tis the weirdest, freakiest but on looking back the most hilarious feeling in the whole pregnancy!

Merlin

okay...mucus plugs....
<

limbs feeling like they'll drop out....
<

on the hole....
<

I'm really not looking forward to having little tiddles as i once was for some strangely unapparent reason
<

Werbung:
I have that picture too
<
My friend had it that bad but never got a pic of it
<
All of her stomach muscles were torn in first pregnancy so there was not much protecting the baby had to be super careful
<
Sorry did not mean to scare anyone
<

All three of mine used to be really strong inside of me. I used to have to push there feet back to stop them hurting my ribs
<

Abi decided that when she was coming out that she didn't want to wait. So when her head was out she pushed her arm out and one shoulder OUCH OUCH OUCH then the midwife decided to tell me not to push YEAH right it was not me in the hurry
<
<
<

Back