• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

LITTLE PRINCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Princess

Name: Alison (ali)
DOB: 21.01.85
<

Dislikes: People who r unfaithful
Most Treasured Posession: Photos of my dad and my mobile
Footie Team: Liverpool, but prefer rugby
Life: Work in a shop and am doing a degree in ICT and E-commerce

My Faceparty Page

Werbung:
Hello :wave2: and
<
to Girl Power Forum. Make yourself at home! I have moved you into the Superior Species User Group, alongside the other girlies, enjoy!

If you need help at all, just ask.

Snowbaby
<

When new people join, they are defaulted into the "Newbies Group", until I filter you all into male (Endangered Species) or female (Superior Species) groups.

It just seperates the members out. If you look at the bottom of the front page of the forum, you will see the user group key
<

"Bites You" welcome to girlpower forum
<
hope you enjoy your stay and have a lovely time listening to me go on and on about something then just forget what im talking about and your all like huh what and have to start at the begining to try and follow it.. but you will have no chance of following it because not even i can do that when i read it again so if anything i say dont make sence dont worry im just a NUT

<
<
<
:wave2:

Originally posted by Bubbles@Apr 26 2005, 03:59 PM
<
hope you enjoy your stay and have a lovely time listening to me go on and on about something then just forget what im talking about and your all like huh what and have to start at the begining to try and follow it.. but you will have no chance of following it because not even i can do that when i read it again so if anything i say dont make sence dont worry im just a NUT

<
<
<
<
ok

thanks for sayin hi
<

als takes a whoppingly hungy bite..
yum..tastes like chicken!!

<

Welcome to Girl Power, hope you like it here!

Originally posted by Bubbles@Apr 26 2005, 03:59 PM
<

<
<
<
Was wondering why I'd never been bitten by Bubbles...then realised I never had a hello thread...
<

Then realised another thing...Bubbles joined after me...
<
<

Welcome to GP Little Princess...hope you enjoy it here...they are a real cool group of people on here

Werbung:
Bites AliceCooperGirl
<
:flower4u: tsk at bubbles being registered after you.. but i been here longer than you mwuahaha
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back