• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lipgloss or Lipstick????

I only wear lipstick when I want a bit of obvious colour on my lips (I mean it's obvious that it's not natural :p). I don't like lipgloss, I find it too sticky.

Werbung:
I only wear lipstick when I want a bit of obvious colour on my lips (I mean it's obvious that it's not natural :p). I don't like lipgloss, I find it too sticky.

Lipgloss for sure. I kind of think that most lipstick colors are too bold and tacky. Very 90's/80's to me. Definitely not the look that I am going for.

I like that lipgloss just kind makes my lip moist and a little shiny.

I've always preferred lip gloss. Any more, I actually started preferring tinted chapsticks instead, though, so it's not overly colored or shiny either one. If I ever go back to lots of color, though, I'd probably still stick with gloss.

I wear lip gloss. I don't really like lip stick. It has a weird feel and consistency.
I definitely stick to my chap stick and lip glosses.

I usually don't even wear any, but when going to events and stuff, I only use lip gloss. I hate the feeling I get when I have lipstick on my lips (or any form of make-up, for that matter). It just makes my face feel so heavy.

The only times I ever actually did wear lipstick was during my graduations.

When I was a teenager, usually I wore lip gloss. But I also had a dark red lipstick and I was so proud because of it - it made me feel like an adult. Now I'm pretty sure it looked a little silly since it was really dark but back then I thought that it's the most beautiful color.

When I was a teen I preferred lip gloss as it's not too noticeable but still adds a touch of color. Now I'm in my early twenties, I prefer lipstick as I like to experiment with bolder colors e.g coral, pinks reds and find that lipstick lasts a lot longer without having to reapply it.

It's funny to look back, because when I was younger I was a lip gloss girl. I didn't like lipstick at all, I think they made me look so old! LOL! I just didn't like it! The colors were so strong for me, at least that's what I thought! Now I'm totally a lipstick girl! I love lipstick and wouldn't change it for nothing. I love the dark ones with no glittery stuff, don't like the ones that look like you applied lip gloss, not at all.

I love the texture of lipstick on my lips, and now I totally hate that sticky texture of lip glosses! I don't know why I liked them so much! I don't like them at all now! Lipsticks come in so many strong and beautiful colors :)

Both, it depends on my outfit, season, mood, and colors that I have on hand. Sometimes I'll wear both at the same time to make my lips look more pouty.

I wear lipstick almost every day. Lip gloss is cute, but is a little too girly for me, and I'm not a fan of shiny lips. There's nothing better than a good-tasting lipgloss though, lol.

Werbung:
Back