• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Like A Guy

Jenn

So, I like a guy I met this year.

We talk every once in a while.

In the past two weeks he asked me if I had a boyfriend, where I lived, what I liked to do for fun, and if I was going to various school sports events. Then when he is with his friends he always looks back at me and smiles and stuff. He's really confusing me!

So I like him, and in the halls and stuff he actually waves and smiles and says hi. Even when he is with his girlfriend. Yeah, he has one of those.

I don't get it, he is asking me stuff a lot of guys ask if they like someone, but then he has a girlfriend. I can't tell.

I'm too shy to ask guys out or anything like that so it's weird. I'm 15 so I haven't exactly seriously liked a guy as much as him.

Sooooo now I have to figure out what to do next.
<

Werbung:
From what you write it sounds like he is interested in you as possible girlfriend material.
I would personally not do anything about this. He has a Girlfriend and if he is interested in you more than friends then let him make the moves. If this happens whilst he is still with his girlfriend then run a mile! This is the type of person who is known as a scoundrel and you are better off not getting involved. The likely hood would be that he will do the same to you.
If he splits up with his girlfriend and is still as interested as he has been then you could make a move because the coast is clear so to speak.

However there are guys who are genuinely friendly and make the time to get to know someone as a person. So you should give him the benefit of the doubt in that respect.

Yup Guys are confusing!
<

He gave me a drop dead gorgeous smile today. Loved it
<

I think I'll take your advice and let him make the moves if he wants to. I don't want to make a play on anyone's boyfriend and become known as some kind of high school home wrecker, lol! Anyways I will take your advice with all of the other things too. If he'd make any move when he was still with her, I'd run for it. If he'd double cross her, he'd do the same to me.

We talk a little bit and stuff, and he always waves and smiles, it's so cute
<

I understand its nice to feel wanted and attractive to another person. However, although he may be a very nice young man, which he probably is, understand that he is flirting with you while he has a girlfriend of his own, and if say you were to get together, whats to say he wouldnt flirt with another girl?

Im sorry to give you a bleak answer, but thats the first thing that popped into my head.
<

Jen - Eek! Someone told me that before, but you really made it make sense. The thing is I like him so unbelievably much! I try to think of that and ignore the fact that I like him, but when I see him smile I totally get knocked back into the crush! I tell myself that he has a girlfriend and if he is flirting with me, what'd happen if we'd go out? It makes me wonder!

I haven't seen him with his girlfriend on Thurs or Fri though...hm.

I like him SO much I don't know what to do!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
However, although he may be a very nice young man, which he probably is, understand that he is flirting with you while he has a girlfriend of his own, and if say you were to get together, whats to say he wouldnt flirt with another girl?[/b]

I was thinking the same thing.

That and he may generally be flirtatious. My husband is like that. (well not to THAT extent) but i've noticed that it could be taken the wrong way.

I really don't know what to do!

I'm too shy to ask him or anything like that.

But I like him so much that I don't want to give up.

& Yet I'm sick and tired of waiting!

Werbung:
I hope!

I didn't see her on Thursday or Friday with him at all.

But then again I didn't see her at all.

Who knows, all I know it's making me crazy.

Back