• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Lazy Husband

If you've already tried talking to him about what's bothering you and he still hasn't changed or seems to listen you could always try a marriage counselor as someone else suggested. If that still doesn't work and he's completely unwilling to change in order to better the relationship than perhaps it's time to make him choose whether or not he really wants to be married to you. It takes two people to make a marriage work and if one person is unwilling to put any effort into it at all than perhaps it isn't worth your time and effort as sad as that sounds.

Werbung:
Hi, I would like to share something, I found this a couple of months back and although it was sort of like comic in approach, it's true in a lot of ways. The guy discussing Mark Gungor said a lot of notable things that you just can't help it but say "Oh yeah, that's my husband" It just points out how we are extremely different from our partners (in a light manner), let me know how you found the videos. :)

I love this. It is so true. I die laughing every time I watch it.

Werbung:
I think you should really try to sit him down and have a talk with. I don't think that it is unusual he doesn't want to clean up around the house. I do think that it is unusual that you guys have not really talked in five or six years. If I was in that situation, I would think that he has someone else that he is interested in. Sometimes that may not be the case though. If you aren't happy, you should explain to him how you feel, hopefully that will work.

Back