• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kylie's Cancer Shock Ends Tour

Snowbaby

Australian pop star Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

The 37-year old Grammy winner will undergo immediate treatment and has postponed her upcoming Australian tour, according to a statement released by her promoters in Australia on Tuesday.

"I was so looking forward to bringing the Showgirl tour to Australian audiences," Minogue said in the statement.

"I am sorry to have disappointed my fans. Nevertheless, hopefully all will work out fine and I'll be back with you all again soon," she said in the statement, released by The Frontier Touring Company.

Minogue's management said she had been staying in Melbourne with her family this week when she was diagnosed with the illness.

Her spectacular Showgirl tour, which has already played in Europe, was scheduled to tour Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth over the next month.

Source

Werbung:
My thoughts go out to her and her family at such a difficult time, I wish her a speedy recovery from her treatment
<

Hopefully something good will come of this.

It might make some women sit up and take notice that you don't have to be over 50 to get breast cancer, it can happen to anyone at any age.
<

You know what, Im sorry but Im
<
off with all this poor kylie stuff, yes Im very sorry that she had it and i hope she gets better, but why the hell do we need to have it shoved in our faces, on the front of our newspapers, magazines and on the television making her seem like such a hero, she found out she had it, and was in the hospital 2 days later with it removed, she got the worlds best treatment, and will have the worlds best recovery system and will live through it and people will make out that it was such a heroic battle for her, get stuffed, she had everything at her disposal what about people like my Dad that DIDNT have the worlds best treatment, that DIDNT have the worlds best recovery system and that DIDNT live through it, yet while still dying from the thing eating away him, was able to make his daughter proud of the person he was and STILL cracked jokes like, 'Im getting better princess, ive learned a new party trick too its called 'vomitting like the exorcist'' even though that was the chemotherapy killing him...yes Kylie, of course youre a hero!!!!!
*breaks down, literally, and sobs*
Im sorry for getting so angry Im just so upset by all this our 'hero Kylie' stuff
<

Hey Jen, I'm really sorry about you're dad.
<

I lost my dad to cancer as well. He was diagnosed and dead within a week.

I agree with everything you said totally.
It's the real people out there who deal with cancer, endless waits to get treatment etc who are the real people who deserve our support.

Werbung:
Back