• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kyle's birthday

fastchaz36

<
It is kyle's 3rd birthday today and he is surrounded by his presents
<

He dont know what to play with so he's playing with them all at the same time
<
<

He is having his first proper party today, all the trimmings sandwiches, cakes,pizza,chicken dippers birthday cake the lot he can't wait
<

Werbung:
<
He had a great day thanks
<
Played with his toys all day, then when he went to pick his sister back up from school he fell flat on his face and grazed the whole right side of his face
<
and he has got school photo's next week
<

Typical any other time of year, never mind

Charlotte
<

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Apr 21 2005, 06:47 PM
<
He had a great day thanks
<
Played with his toys all day, then when he went to pick his sister back up from school he fell flat on his face and grazed the whole right side of his face
<
and he has got school photo's next week
<

Typical any other time of year, never mind

Charlotte
<
My kids do that as well.

If theres a photo to take they'll always have a scratch or graze in the centre of their faces.
<

The worst time was when my oldest was little, she use to model and a day before a big go-see she decided to cut a huge chunck out of her fringe.
<

<
LMAO
<
Typical, she wouldn't look that out of place if she did it now, she would look like she was in fashion
<

I keep putting vaseline on it, trying to not let it scab, hopefully it will clear before next thursday, i will let you know lol

Charlotte
<

I remember the first family i nannied for. The wee girl was about 4 years old, she was mucking about running through the house, and ran straight into the door pillar.

Her nose started pouring blood.... 10 minutes later she had 2 black eyes!
<

must have been around christmas time, as I have a photo of her sitting on Santa's knee with 2 horrid black eyes!!!
<
They seem to know just when to do these things!!!

As long as he's ok, don't worry about the photos, you can look back in years to come and tell him what a wee torag he was!!!!

<
His face has all cleared up now thank you
<
Loads and loads of vaseline about three times a day thought he might have had a scar for a little while but he has not thank god
<

Still time for something else to happen before thursday lol

Charlotte
<

They had school pictures today
<
No bumps, no bruises and no grazes lol
And i managed to get a picture with all three of them I had to put Abi on Chloe's knee. It was giving me an heartattack because they was sitting on top of a gym horse
<
She didn't drop her tho
<

Everything as gone well so far. Chloe as got her individual picture later and a class picture. We have got the other class picture from last year framed in her room she wants all of her pictures in there, so she can remember her friends when she grows up
<
Little miss emotional, she always end's up in tears when she remembers how many of her friends move class or change school
<

She got a post card from her old boyfriend the other day, he as moved to Portugal
<
she keeps looking at the post card *sighs* then tell's me she misses him
<
She's only 4 and half and she's heart broken already
<

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
Back