• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kate Hudson And Chris Robinson - Cheat Pact

fastchaz36

HUDSON AND ROBINSON MAKE DIVORCE PACT.

Kate Hudson and her rocker husband Chris Robinson have agreed to end their five-year marriage if either of them commits adultery.

The actress admits she's often tempted to cheat on the Black Crowes star, but she knows he would leave her if she acted on her urges, because neither of them could forgive an extra-marital affair.

She says, "There's always going to be temptation. We made a pact that if that day ever came we'd be honest with each other and say, 'For some reason I want to sleep with somebody else.'.
"I'd love to say I'm the kind of person who'd say, 'I'm going to go through the bad and ugly,' and 'Oh God he cheated on me, but we're going to regain our trust.' I'd be gone. You move forward.".

SOURCE

Werbung:
What about you would you be able to forgive and forget if a partner cheated on you????

Me personally no wouldn't be able to look at them knowing that they had gone behind my back to sleep with someone else if they are not happy they should split up with you first. Not have a bit of fun and expect everything to carry on as normal
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Back