• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jessica Simpson Urges Spears To Quit Reality Show

Snowbaby

Jessica Simpson has urged Britney Spears and Kevin Federline to abandon their reality show after the first series, before it ruins their lives.

Simpson and her husband Nick Lachey were tied to making three seasons of their show Newlyweds: Nick And Jessica and she regrets signing two years of their lives away.

She tells the singer, and star of Britney And Kevin: Chaotic, "Only do one season and make sure your contract is good.

"We were locked in. We thought it was going to be a six-episode documentary about being a newlywed. It ended up being two years."

Source

Werbung:
I agree with you in that it is Britney's decision. However, I agree with Jessica... after opening her life to the public in such a manner, and share on television, something so precious as the birth of a baby.... what, then, is there left to give??

What privacy will she have? None, and she cannot take it back after it's aired!!

got me there snowwyy
The show brings money to the family
Why can jessica just start her own show and not care about Britt

Werbung:
Jessica has her own show - Newlyweds - that is why she is advising Britnrey against this.

She has firsthand experience of how open one's life becomes from something like this.

Back