• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

jerko-musos

arwenpotter

ARGGGGH its not fair! we are the only ones who care for the schols instruments and respect other people who actually want to play too! and nooo the jerky lil yr 9's think they are so freaking good so they take EVERY SINGLE WORKING ELEC. GUITAR, ALL THE AMPS AND LEADS, AND THE GOOD DRUMS, AND THEY PLAY EVERYTHING ON FULL BOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WOTS WITH THEIR STUPID GROUPIES???? HELLLLOOOOOO?!?!? THE RULE IS IF YOU ARENT IN MUSIC YOU ARENT ALLOWED IN! AND NOOO THEY LET THEIR STUPID LIL FRIENDS IN NAD NOPW WE NEVER GET A BLOODY GO!!!!!!! HELLO THE ONLY GIRL BAND AT SCHOOL NEEDS THE EQUIPMENT TOO! *RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT* AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

so well erm. . . yesterdya after they refused to give them to us (a amp) ami got them to open the door and asked em one last time nicely to let us have one and he tried to slam the door in her face! so i went over and pushed the door open (the jerk was sitting on an amp infront of the door so noone could "open it") he almost fell of the amp then i said "GIVE US AN AMP!" becoz i was angry and otherwise they couldnt hear me
<
<
<
and he says take that one so i walk over and yank the lead out (turns the playing guitars off AHA!
<
) and the other one has a right ol' bi*** aboot it and says to take the other one. . . at this point im really angry and look pretty scary so the girl practically jumps off and i unplug both amps the take one and stride out angry as hell. . . .

*is breathing heavily. . . .. *

Werbung:
wehee! nice snows
<
*huggle*

ah well today was goood ahahahha mr mitchell let us in before he went off to supervise the musical auditions and told us we cant let anyone in so we got sweet sweet payback and the good drum room
<
and guitars
<

then we got into writing our song and stayed at music during our next class (p.e.
<
) and finished it! just a few tocuhes left. ami on drums and the emma on bass
<

Werbung:
Back