• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

James Blunt's "beautiful" Stays Top Of Charts

Snowbaby

Ex-army officer James Blunt stayed top of the singles charts with his ballad "You're Beautiful", the Official UK Charts Company said on Sunday.

Blunt, who was stationed in Kosovo with British forces in 1999, had spent seven weeks in the charts with the track from his debut album "Back to Bedlam" before moving to the top spot last week.

In the second spot was Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" which moved up one place.

In third place was Lee Ryan's "Army of Lovers", the highest new entry, which was ahead of "Ghetto Gospel" by dead American rapper 2Pac and Elton John.

Daddy Yankee's new release "Gasolina" was in fifth ahead of another new entry -- Paul Weller's "From the Floorboards Up".

Down one was Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" while Welsh soprano Charlotte Church's "Crazy Chick" dropped to eighth.

Source

Werbung:
Have any of you (apart from Bubbles) heard any of James Blunt's music?? If you haven't, may I suggest you look for some and d/l it?

Such a fantastic album "Back to Bedlam" is
<

HeHe... oh... im so good getting snowbaby addicted to james blunt
<

Damn.. now she may be so enticed by it she will forget she wants me.. :cry:

Jumps about infront of snowbaby wearing a big sign.. saying IT IS I ... hoping she relises its me
<

Werbung:
Back