• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jacko Trial

fastchaz36

Unseen Michael Jackson film became evidence in his trial, footage that was left out of the documentary Living with Michael Jackson by journalist Martin Bashir was aired in court.

Jackson's videographer filmed Jacksons chats with Bashir. The defence team showed this as evidence to show that Jackson had been misrepresented in the TV special.

In the footage, Bashir actually praises Jackson's parenting skills - even though he criticised the pop star in the actual documentary."Your relationship to your children is spectacular. It almost makes me weep."

Jackopns asked his videographer to film the interview to make sure he was not misrepresented

Jackson said, "I haven't been betrayed or deceived by children. Adults have let me down. I'm not a nut. I'm very smart. You can't come this far and be a nut."

EDIT: FORGOT SOURCE
<
HERE IT IS LOL

Werbung:
I can't stand the thought of this bloke near my kids
<

The amount of people that have said they have done it to their kids he's gotta go down

and I hope its for a long time

JUST MY OPINION

Money talks.

After his first silence payment was made, how many people still allowed their children to stay over at his ranch?

I don't know if he's innocent or guilty, but there's no way I'd risk it with my kids.
<

Latest on trial

A social worker said the boy who accuses Michael Jackson of molesting him told her there was no sexual abuse.

She met other members of his family in February 2003,, after attention was drawn to him after the tv documentary

When the boy was questioned if Jackson had abused him, he got so upset, She says he responded by saying Jackson never touched him.

She says both the boy and family said that Jackson treated him just like family

SOURCE

Werbung:
It's hard to decide if I think he is guilty or innocent. but like you guys say, parents would not allow him (or someone in his situation) near their kids. It's like the saying goes... "mud sticks".

It's not so much the person, they could very well be innocent, but the brush that a person is tarred with. Let's face it, in this day in age, kids need protecting.

Back