• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I've Met Someone

DumbBlondeKelly

And I'm so scared! Well, excited too, but scared as well.

He's lovely. Bit older than me, but very kind-natured and has a very positive outlook. He's also really good with Sash. I've told him about my illness and also about my previous relationship (with Sash's dad) and he's fine about it. He's got a fantastic job that pays well, own house, really too good to be true. And he treats me like a princess.

So why am I scared? Without giving too many details away, Sash's dad is a dangerous man. He always said he'd kill me if we split up. The police know about it and he's behind bars (for some really serious stuff - not against me or Sasha, I should add), so although I'm physically "safe" from his threats, I'm still scared witless that he'll find me and find out I'm seeing someone. We're already going through the final bits of divorce so he knows I'll soon be "free". Fortunately all the papers are being handled by my solicitor and the courts have granted special dispensation to keep my details private so he can't trace me. I hope.

I've now changed my surname and we've moved a huge distance from where we were before, but I'm still a bit jumpy. That's probably one of the reasons I won't mix with people in this area. I even dyed my hair black to try and change how I look!

I'm so worried how this might come back to haunt me. But this new man is just wonderful and I don't want to put obstacles in the way of what might be a wonderful life for me and Sasha.

*confused*

Werbung:
(((Hugs))) Kelly!!!! Ooh I am so proud of you and happy for you honey!! I wish you much happiness and peace with this new man of yours. :kissheart: :xxx:
<

Thanks lottie - I think I have a way to go before I feel completely safe from the past, but it's good to be able to share it here with everyone. I've had to keep it bottled up for a long time (especially since my parents moved away).

I maybe really young. lol. But I'm sure your family and friends won't leave. They'll protect you no matter what. Especially your man and God. Just look at the brighter side!
<
Love lots!
<

Hi Lottie! It's going great
<

He's extremely supportive and just wonderful!

To Nicoleeey - thanks for the encouragement - I really appreciate it
<
. My background isn't easy to really go into details in public because of my ex husband. But I am taking one day at a time. My parents recently moved out of the country and it's really hard as I had to leave my friends behind when we "escaped" from my previous situation.

Sorry to be vague
<

But I am still very happy with my new man!

Werbung:
Back