• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It's So Cold

Potholer

It's midwinter and New Zealand isn't generally the kind of country that has central heating which at any rate doesn't help outside when it's 3 degrees (celcius) or something along those lines with a wee breeze that is cold enough to freeze your nose off if you stay still for overly long.

Ok, so I'm exaggerating about the nose but there really is a wind and it really is *checks* ok, the internet says it was 12 degrees during the day and 5 at night. But still. COLD.

SO COLD.

And then there's french. I've got an oral test next week and I've got to speak for 2-3 minutes about the Ivory COast. In french. Now, on the whole I'm a pretty confident public speaker. I enjoy it. I can really get into it and do gestures and make little jokes but in French, thigns change. I can't even say a sentence to the teacher as a practise, to let her know how my speech is coming along, without stuttering and going red. I ... dislike ... french orals.

And as if we didn't have enough homework writing our speeches, doing research and generally stressing (about French and other assignments that may or may not be due in the next 2 weeks before holidays), she gives us a mammoth guided translation. My teacher is Evil with a capital E.

Werbung:
12 degrees... thats suntan weather here
<
hehe gives you a big hug to heat you up..

and another hug.. to stop you stressing
<
... chill and relax.. you'll think better
<

Werbung:
i done a french oral test
what i had to do was apply for a job in french to my teacher to work in disneyland and she said i done well so if i can do it u can

its nice and sunny here and were all havin fun cause 2 of my friends are going out and there so good together and now one of them is tryin to set me up with some 1 i like life is so embarrasing

hugs to heat u up and some sun to he he
<
<
<
x xx

Back