• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It's Friday!!!

Snowbaby

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Girl Powerrrrrrr! How are you all today? What's the weather like where you are? It's piddling rain here :umm:

What's the plans for the weekend? Up to anything exciting?? I'm going up to mum's tomorrow, can't wait!!
<
<

<

Werbung:
Hi Snowy :wave2:
Its thundering here
<
I love it
<
was late for school today because me and the kids were watching it instead of getting ready
<

Not got much planned for the weekend, kids are going to nana's for a few hours tomorrow,
<
Phil is picking a swimming pool up later so we can chill out in the sun
<
its 10ft, kids are going to love it, they dont know that it is coming yet
<
<

I love suprises
<
They dont know how to swim yet so with this they will be able to learn a little bit and get some confidence in water before we go away in september
<

Its just started chucking it down again so it dont look like I will be stepping foot out of the house today
<
as long as the weekend makes up for it or else i'll
<
<
<

Talk soon
<

Werbung:
sounds like fun charlotte
snowbaby i didnt no you were going to see your mum 2moz is my uncle going
hope every 1 has a good weekend mines will just be the same boring weekend probably ill tell you on monday if there was a change thats if i even get out i might be grounded because
instead of going in at 9.30 i went in at 10.40 and my mum gets worried because some of the people where i stay smoke and drink and take drugs but i dont
but i think she was just worried speak soon from jennifer x x x

Back