• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is Love Or Is Obsession?

VoLcOmBabyBoox

Ok there is that guy i like welll i dunno love obsessed used to
we used to talk we didnt knw each other that much but since i saw him it was like love in 1st sight so he talked to me a LIL then we started talking online then we agredd to hang out so me him and his friends went to skatepark when he saw me he didnt even say hi to me even tho i didnt recognize him he dyed his hair then i was jus started talking on the phone to mi best friend and stuff and then he went to bathroom i had noclue what he was doing his friend came up to me and said to me"Leave him alone he is gay" even tho i havent done a thing I left home
Then he started talking to me online and said that we re gonna b friends next day he tells me to get a life and stuff like that
All i ever wanted to b is his friend I still like him but i dont know whats going or what should i do ( he tells his friends that we're going and crap" but thats not true i AM REALLLYYYY CONFUSED HERE can any1 help me pleasssseeeeeeeeee

Werbung:
<
<--- this first.

Ok, here's my take on this... I could be wrong but here goes.....

1. if he IS gay, he's probably very very confused and shy and didn't know how to tell you, doesn't want you to get too close to him, embarrassed, etc.

2. if he IS NOT gay, he's very nervous, and shy.

However... this doesn't excuse talking to you like you're a bit of dirt!!! To be quite honest, I wouldn't bother talking to him unless he first talks to you. I know you like him, and want to be friends. But if he's just going to throw it back at you, he's not worth it, no matter how confused or hurting inside he might be.

<
<--- have another
<

most likely he is gay(in my opinion) friends always tell people what the person dosnt want to say to another persons face meaning if i had a crush on a guy but didnt want to tell him face to face i would have one of my friends do it for me that most likely what he did...

<
maybe you should ask him why he treated you like that. once aric was treating me like dirt (he ignored me on my birthday
<
) but he didn't realise it. he has since made up for it tenfold
<
sometimes guys just treat you like one of their mates
<
and forget that you are actually female and are more sensitive then them
<
but just try talking to him about it. trust me, talking helps. or you'll spend months trying to work out why they're made at you
<

TALKING?! he blocked me on AIM and when i asked my friend to call him he said to me GEtt off his nuts and leave him alone i havent done a thing!!!!!!!!!!!! u knw i was obssesed so much and one of my BFF said let go off obsession u will feel so free u gonna find a lover someone who reallt loves u well i started trying to forget about him feels better but i still have him in my dreams weird help lol

Werbung:
I agree.... leave him, he's not worth it right now. If he's a true friend he will come back to you in time. If you keep trying, you will push him away more.

Back